Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cookies Para Megaupload I'm Looking For A Recipe For Cookies Called "macitas."?

I'm looking for a recipe for cookies called "macitas."? - cookies para megaupload

I think I've got a recipe, but I think in a dialect of Spanish in Argentina. "Mix 400 g of flour with a pinch of salt, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 100 grams of sugar,
250 g margarine, at room temperature (read the label vegetable margarine We bring a little milk) and 3 egg yolks, sieved
Stir in half a glass of water with vanilla extract (you can change the flavor by using water or lemon juice, orange) to replace
Do not knead the dough and let stand in refrigerator 20 minutes use. Distance of about 3 to 4 mm thick and cut biscuits. Bake in medium heat until they are lightly browned. It can be stored in cans.


Someone could translate please either mail or through the recipe, would be very grateful.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment