Friday, January 8, 2010

Back Pain Driving Subaru Is Anyone Having Leg Or Knee Pains While Driving A Subaru?

Is anyone having leg or knee pains while driving a Subaru? - back pain driving subaru

I bought a new Subaru Legacy 2009th I have worked with Mercedes-Benz for nine years, but with the economy, I decided to save money and not renew my lease. I've never had knee problems before you buy ... I've never had problems with my knees, other cars, Honda or Mercedes. I searched the Internet and discovered that I am not alone. Anyone else have knee problems driving his legacy?

3 comments:

CJ G said...

Probably the position of the seats. Try a different position in the alignment of the foot, ankle and knee slightly different.

It could also be muscle fatigue, with the muscles not used in the past.

I <3 my Suby. said...

It has everything to do with the car and had the same problem when I bought. The problem is that the transsexual is very important in a small car, and when the accelerator pedal is too far to the left. Sit on the seat and looked centered on the accelerator and almost with the center of the wheel. So, if you can, you need to drive your class have articulated the right leg to the left and causing the problem. I'm using it for some time, and if the love of Subaru, so I am in my third and always will be.

Elayne said...

Probably has nothing to do with the car.
Arthritis is very common, probably because of climate change.

Post a Comment