Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Work Place Freeones Work Place?

Work place? - work place freeones

A director and his assistant in our department in the bank, it is always seems that my environment is making mistakes and it is so obvious. However, trying to pretend to be our friends. I am confused how they can so quickly and like to point out the mistakes of others? They are best friends and are almost exactly alike in their personality and I'm patronizing attitudes. I decided to talk to them only when absolutely necessary, and it seems to work well so far. Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

spadezgu... said...

have the same problem at work. I hate it. I ignore them. when they try to blame me for something specific, I defend my actions, but try to avoid confrontations. This shows your insecurity and the need to pass the buck to someone else.

zaytox07... said...

Just continue to do exactly what they are doing. Associated only when absolutely necessary. And because he works in a bank "environment, you will probably be the smile from time to time to keep, but do not worry, you come as a" professional. "(And you can not reach, do not let them, because if they do, you can take .... good luck!)

SweetPan... said...

Unfortunately, the practice seems more frequent and more these days

is embarrassed that to ignore, but if it works for you, I recommend you to follow ... Low-profile is a good policy in my book

Post a Comment